Relax and enjoy your stay.Our captain and crew will be working their hardest to make sure that your trip aboard the Joka's Wild is one you will be talking about for a long time and has you looking forward to taking another one very soon!
The Joka’s Wild is a charter fishing company started in 1993. George and Sharon Pelaez started Joka’s Wild with a 65′ custom steel vessel. That was upgraded to a 72′ custom Aluminum vessel and that Joka’s Wild was upgraded to an 80′ custom aluminum vessel which was recently sold.
Now, George and Sharon are operating a 63′ Ocean Super Sport Sportfish. This vessel has been renovated and can accommodate up to six guests. The Joka is powered by twin Man engines and a diesel generator with Captain George at the helm and Captain Kirk as first mate making certain fishing on her will be an ultimate experience. You and a partner will share a 17′ Carolina skiff with a Yamaha 25 electric start outboard motor.
Relax in the main salon with warm mahogany paneled walls and plush carpeted flooring. The salon is well appointed, with two custom sofas, television, DVD Player and stereo system. Others may enjoy our back cockpit with seating, surround stereo and gorgeous views. The spacious flybridge will be open to guests (weather permitting) which has custom seating and panoramic views of Chandeleur Island.
Point Cadet Marina
119 Beach Boulevard, Slip E-3
Biloxi, MS 39532
Staterooms on the Joka consist of two staterooms with custom mahogany twin bunks in each stateroom and a shower/head that is shared. Another stateroom has three custom mahogany bunks along with an ensuite shower/head. The fourth and final stateroom has a queen size bed along with a stringer bunk made of the same beautiful mahogany. That stateroom has an ensuite shower/head, also.
2 Day Fishing Charter*price is for 6 guests
Boarding Day: (Sunday or Thursday)
- Arrive at Point Cadet Marina late afternoon. (We’ll depart the dock for Chandeleur around Midnight.)
Day 1: (Monday or Friday)
- Fish all day at Chandeleur
Day 2: (Tuesday or Saturday)
- Fish all day until Sunset Arrive at the Point Cadet Marina around Midnight
- Sleep on Board the Joka’s Wild
- Depart the Joka’s Wild early morning the 3rd Day
- Balance is due prior at departure.
- Gratuities are customary, averaging 18% of the package price.
- A fuel surcharge may apply if road diesel exceeds $4.00 per gallon.
4241 Oakridge Place
Biloxi, MS 39532
What to Bring
- 2 Rods – casting or spinning (1/8 oz. To 1/4 oz. Lure weight)
- 2 Reels adapted to rods, filled with 12 lb to 20 lb test line (saltwater monofilament)
- Sun hat and glasses (binoculars if desired)
- Small Tackle Box or a combination for two
- Salt Water Bass Assassins
- Berkley Big Gulp
- Johnson Sprite or other type spoons
- Top Water & Slow Sinking Lures
- Popping Corks
- Mr. Champs
- Shad Rigs
- If you plan to wade fish you’ll need a wading belt, fishing hook-out, stringer, tennis shoes and socks
- 1 pair long pants or coveralls for fishing
- Short sleeve shirts
- Sandals or deck shoes
- Sun block and all of your necessary toiletries and medications
- Cooler (48 quart) – 1 per 2 persons (for bringing home your big catch!)
- Alcoholic beverages and sports drinks, if so desired
- Louisiana Fishing Licenses – contact us for details. They are available through the Louisiana Department of Wildlife, Fisheries Website, but you’ll need our mothership number.
- Remember that while the Joka’s Wild strives to provide you all the comfort of home, if you think you might need something one the trip (Dramamine, allergy medication, etc.), please go ahead and pack it!
Print a copy of the list
Biloxi Fishing Charters * Gulfport Fishing Charters * Bay St. Louis Fishing Charters * Long Beach Fishing Charters * Ocean Springs Fishing Charters